Evil Customs, Wi builder/painter

Evil_Customs

builder/painter
Reaction score
I stalked this website long enough, guess I could tell everyone who I am. I'm Steve from Wisconsin, working a full time job and painting on the side. I paint all sorts of things, cars, boats, mailboxes, but my favorite is bikes. My normal cruiser is a 2003 Suzuki marauder vz800 which fits me perfect. I searched Wisconsin craiglist a long time before I bought my very own xs400. I wanted the spoke rims and drum brakes and a non running bike for my build. I like a good challenge. Then I taught my girlfriend how to ride the 400 and she loved it. So for our anniversary i bought another xs400 just for her. She didnt like my rims so i found one with aluminum rims, and a starter that works. That master plan is building my version of a hard tail, matching that on both bikes. Shes going to girl her's up and mine is getting a custom split tank, home made seat, shotgun exhaust, a 6 inch stretch in the rear, a sick candy paint job because im going wild with this one. Ill keep a few of my other ideas to myself and post pics when I start chopping. I have a few paint jobs I have to finish first so dont expect anything too soon. Have some of my work posted on my profile if anyone wants to take a gander.

Well the general style of art is not my cup of tea... but the workmanship looks pretty solid. Cheers! Hope ya got some business from here :)

Hi Steve. Nice to see someone else here from wisconsin. I am here in Jefferson, WI. Welcome to the forum and enjoy the plethora of information that is here. It has definitely helped me get my bike up and running.

Alright, another wisconsin rider, now i feel better. There sure is a lot of info on here, my favorite happens to be about making a wiring harness from scratch. May have to do that trick on my bikes.anyone ever see a honda or acura with a wire tuck job? Looks like there is no wires in the engine bay. Well thats what i want to do on this bike project. Im not looking for any business, im swamped and booked for awhile.

Back