First bike

If you just got it and ran it with the PO's old gas, you may have plugged up the carbs.
If the gas was good, could you have simply run low enough for it to be out of gas while set at the "ON" setting? Try RES.
Any chance you inadvertently moved the kill switch to "off"? I do this all the time.

Okay when i first got it ran but now wont run engin will turn but it doesnt start

That's really nailed it down.... ermmm...it could be ANYTHING :confused: but most likely your carbs:laugh: but you should check all your fuses first and make sure you got petrol in the tank and check to see you got spark at the plugs.

Oh yeah, fuses. Happened to me a few weeks ago. Fuse was okay but the brass surfaces on the receptacles were so corroded that juice couldn't go through the fuse. Wiggling the fuse got me home, emory cloth and a dab of grease got it fixed properly.

When i got my my bike it ran fine, then all of a sudden it wouldn't start.. Turns out i had to set my petcock to RES since fuel ran low...

Set it to RES, pull out your choke, make sure your battery is charged and try that way.. One it warms up, push in your choke and go for a ride.

That worked for me lol

now the head light wont turn on ether and its not the gas its brand new and the oil is good in the bike I took the boot apart for the carb and cleaned most so far but now that the head light isn't working im not thinking it to be the carbs any other ideas lol this was suppose to be an easy bike I was told lol

So it's got a full charge, gas that flows, and when you turn the key the gauge lights up? But it won't start electric or kick.

Something has come disconnected maybe?

Posted via Mobile

Back