Group ride this summer around southern indiana, who's in

sickbikers

Southen Indiana Cafe Klub
Reaction score
So who is up for a group ride this summer around southern indiana area???? I actually know of a sweet, ride or two in this area, or we could do a weekend trip somewhere, say....down the natchez trace.... deals gap, cherohala skyway, or to a bike race..... Open for ideas........

chime in

sick
southern indiana cafe klub

So who is up for a group ride this summer around southern indiana area???? I actually know of a sweet, ride or two in this area, or we could do a weekend trip somewhere, say....down the natchez trace.... deals gap, cherohala skyway, or to a bike race..... Open for ideas........

chime in

sick
southern indiana cafe klub
I'm in for sure!! I asked in another thread, but where exactly are you in southern Indiana? I'm in Jeffersonville, just right across the bridge from Louisville, KY. It would be sweet to know a few people close-by and help each other out on our builds!!

Evansville area, There is a really nice backroad from my location to yours, about two hours max. Also know of a place I call the little dragon here. I have been known to ride to canda, blue ridge parkway, through sweet back roads of alabama mountains, dragon, and cherohola skyway. (longer trips were not on my cafe, LOL) but might be....

You are officially added to the list. Will see who else chimes in for a destination. Plus would definately drop by this summer on a short ride to offer what advice I dont have. LOL

sickbiker

Awesome, E-ville isn't far at all!! Looking forward to meeting you this summer man! Now.....if I can just get the bike finished (or started to be finished...lol)!!!!

make you a deal, you come here, and I will loan you a bike, and we will ride to some really good spots, and I will come there, and you can loan me a bike to go to the isle of man. deal

make you a deal, you come here, and I will loan you a bike, and we will ride to some really good spots, and I will come there, and you can loan me a bike to go to the isle of man. deal

Sickbikers, if you ever come to the UK for the TT you can borrow my bike (if finished :laugh:) to ride up there. The TT is an amazing experience in real life, just try not to stuff it into a wall on "Mad Sunday".

Caddy

I'm as far in Indiana from there as I can be (5 miles from lake Michigan)...and I'm still interested.
Sweet man!! It sounds like we may be getting enough people interested that we may actually make this happen!!

Volcom is in Illinois (not sure on the exact area), maybe he would be down too!! You guys could meet up and ride down this way to meet the rest of us!!

as long as i finish mine im down to ride to you guys from detroit. I want to try to log some miles this summer and my homie anthony dravon is down as well.he is also working on getting his done before summer as well.

I would be willing to come down from Detroit. I would have to haul the bike down. and hope there are alot of gas stations along the ride stupid little 2.8 gallon tank...:thumbsup:

i will for sure be going on that one, depends on if its finished or not. better be. i live in tinley park il. about 40 minutes to chicago so itll be a trip for me, but definitely worth it. count me in

i will for sure be going on that one, depends on if its finished or not. better be. i live in tinley park il. about 40 minutes to chicago so itll be a trip for me, but definitely worth it. count me in
Got a truck? Throw the bike in the back and bring it down to my house. You can stay here for the weekend if you want. Be cool to meet you and ride man!

for sure. thanks for the invite man would be glad to. but i would rather ride down because i need the miles. and i have a taurus. lol. plus i get better fuel economy. but if im ridin down there, i gotta build me a sissy bar to strap shit to. and a fuel sling thingy which would be cool. you detroit guys will need one. lol.
http://www.chopcult.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7928
you guys from the north should meet up with us IL guys and we could take back roads down there. a road trip to a road trip. lol

Sounds super guys. Got houghmade, beso, Dravon, and Volcom. Got the general area's, everyones coming from so far. Im guessing a weekend thing would be best to start, for everyone right!! Will work out the dates as this moves along. Any suggestions as far as dates?? was thinking 'May" but open.

Will contact each of you, sounds like fun.
sickbikers

Sounds super guys. Got houghmade, beso, Dravon, and Volcom. Got the general area's, everyones coming from so far. Im guessing a weekend thing would be best to start, for everyone right!! Will work out the dates as this moves along. Any suggestions as far as dates?? was thinking 'May" but open.

Will contact each of you, sounds like fun.
sickbikers
I'm thinking that June will be better for me....but I may be able to push for the end of May. I set the finish date of my build for Memorial Day, since there is a cool bike show here that day, but I'm not sure if I'm gonna make it. I just ordered the new hardtail from Travis this morning, so I'm pretty much starting from scratch when that arrives. I also work for 28 days straight out on a river towboat, every other month, so I really don't have much time between now and then to finish.

I'm down to ride either way though, I just may be on the KZ440. A weekend would probably be best for most, but I'm off for a whole month, so I'm open for any day at all really!

a cool bike show when?? what type of bike show? I know that there is a retro bike thing at mid ohio, in mid summer I believe. will find out more. so there are two possiblilities. thanks.

the only thing i have lined up so far really is torque fest at the end of april. so as long as its not then i should be good. might be going to cancun but ill find out when and you guys will be the first to know. and the weekend thing would be awesome. looks like after the hardtail how-to, its gonna be a sissy bar how-to from basically everyone. lol

the only thing i have lined up so far really is torque fest at the end of april. so as long as its not then i should be good. might be going to cancun but ill find out when and you guys will be the first to know. and the weekend thing would be awesome. looks like after the hardtail how-to, its gonna be a sissy bar how-to from basically everyone. lol
Everyone except me!! haha

Back