Group ride this summer around southern indiana, who's in

a cool bike show when?? what type of bike show? I know that there is a retro bike thing at mid ohio, in mid summer I believe. will find out more. so there are two possiblilities. thanks.
It's a show at Phoenix Hill Tavern in Louisville. It's called Beatersville. I think the show has a website, but they don't update it very often. It's pretty much devoted to rat rods and rat bikes. It's really cool actually. It's sort of like stepping back in time almost....girls walking around in "pin-up" style clothing. They have food, bands, girls, rat rods, and bikes......what more could you need? lol You should make it this year man!!

HT- have you ever been to the hunnert car pile-up in decatur or torque fest in iowa? ive been to the hunnert car twice in the 3 or 4 years its been around. its a lot like the show your talking about. trad rods, rat rods, customs, bobbers and a little swap area. torque fest sis supposed to be even bigger but along the same lines. i love slicking back my hair and walking around in all black. haha its like stepping into a whole new world. i highly suggest everyone attends one of them

HT- have you ever been to the hunnert car pile-up in decatur or torque fest in iowa? ive been to the hunnert car twice in the 3 or 4 years its been around. its a lot like the show your talking about. trad rods, rat rods, customs, bobbers and a little swap area. torque fest sis supposed to be even bigger but along the same lines. i love slicking back my hair and walking around in all black. haha its like stepping into a whole new world. i highly suggest everyone attends one of them
Nope, haven't been to either. What are the dates this year, I may try to make it, they sound pretty cool!

hunnert is in october or so. and torque fest is april 29-30 ill be down there in my buddies ranchero and his dads '32 3-window with a flattie
Cool. I may try to make it if I'm not working.

On another note...my dad wants in on this ride when we go. He rides a Kaw though, so I told him he may be the red-headed step-child! lol He said "Well, I'm riding a 700cc, so I can run away if I get made fun of too much!" haha

Just wasted one hour, oh well, using notepad now, duh.

Im guessing the northerners would drive down on a friday, takes about five hours to evansville (1/2 hour north) from chicago.driving speed limit.

then I could rent a gym here, a block from my house. two local bars, two blocks away with food.

leave sat am, earlier the better, ride the little dragon,stay near columbus or nashville in.
get up at 600 am sunday, drive 1.5 hours south east start the road home, about five hours driving timefor the northerners, after 1.5 start. This would give everyone a different route home.

I will have to take friday off, as I work nights, no big deal. good time for a half/whole day off work.

Did someone say they would drive down, if so, do they have a friend who would like to
drive backup???? that would be great, just incase someone broke down.we could pitch in for gas.

Also if there is rain "IN THIS AREA", it would be the nextweekend without rain.

Have seen guys riding the little dragon in full leathers.really sweet bar, in middle of dragon, gathering spot.road in south east IN was rated in cycle world as one of
the ten best, many years ago.

chime in.

sure waycool, any bikes welcome, even posted something on the 650 site, Im guessing its ok for them to come right, hardtailed....

works great for me. im deffinatly gonna take my time coming back. im on summer break at tat time so i can leave whenever any weekend is good for me really. lol

If I can have my bike done, count me in!! I actually live in Orland Hills, IL. Looks Like I am right near Volcomskater!!

Glad that works, for everyone so far. Still trying to confirm the gym.

Whats even sweeter is that several people are working on bikes, and plan to have them done by then. What better way to break them in!!!

Last edited:
Back