how tall are you guys?

willem

XS400 Guru
Top Contributor
Reaction score
today I got a little chuckle from a co-worker about the size of my XS. Not that it's not fun to ride or it's too small of a bike for a real man or something, but it's just that I'm quite tall for the bike.

I'm 6 feet 4 inches (193 cm). How tall are you guys and have you ever got comments about your XS's size?

I'm 6'2" so I'm sure we look similar on our bikes. The first thing I though when I saw a shadow of me riding was "Wow, look! A Circus clown on a mini bike!" ;) Now that I have taller bars, a big windshield, and have raised the rear suspension almost 3", it isn't as silly looking. But it still is a small bike being ridden by a bigger guy.

Now, when Lou Ranger gets on his Maxim, he makes it look like a Harley... ;) In a good way of course!

I'm 5'9". I had someone tell me I was too big for my KZ440 bobber once to. Usually people that don't understand how much bigger the bike was before it was chopped and lowered. They don't understand that the bobber style is about low to the ground. The 440 was mammoth next to the xs! Then again, your bike may be stock, lol. I dunno.

good to hear I'm not the only one at least :)

the shorties will probably not dare to post here haha

yea my xs is mostly stock I'd say, apart from some dials and lights. Lots of fun, these small bikes

good to hear I'm not the only one at least :)

the shorties will probably not dare to post here haha

yea my xs is mostly stock I'd say, apart from some dials and lights. Lots of fun, these small bikes

Holy crap am I the only short ass on here? 5'4" and 140lbs after a good meal. The low seat height was the main reason for picking the MAXIM 400. Not sure I could handle much bigger except for a Harley look a like cruser witch doesn't interest me. This little bike fits me great.

Ken 'aka shortie':bike:

5' 10" 170lbs.

178cm 77kg

Working to get that down to 155lbs. Make the bike a little faster and make me a little healthier. :wink2::bike:

I seen my reflection today riding. Doesn't look bad, feels more uncomfortable than it looks, lol. I'm 5'9" bout 200lb. But the PO had a bike shop build it for him and they put forward controls and drag bars on it. Drag bars were a bad choice for anyone over 4'8" I feel like Im riding one of those lil mechanical horses you used to put a quarter in outside the grocery store!! Lmao. I have another set of bars, mini Z's, they'd be perfect but all the wires and cables were custom made for the drags so they're too short for anything else.

... Now, when Lou Ranger gets on his Maxim, he makes it look like a Harley... ;) In a good way of course!
Meaning I don't make it vibrate. It does look bigger under me than does Dave's.
My driver's license says 5'6", but I too have shrinked like Scorpio - down to about 5' 4.5" I suspect.
You are not alone Ken.

I'm 5'8" ish. Military said I was 5'7 and 3/4" I was skinny as a rail up until a few years ago when I ballooned up to...let's just say really fat! I'm sure I'll look ridiculous on the bike. Haven't ridden it yet! still making it safe!

Back