I'm about to be a daddy!!!

Maxim-umm

XS400 Addict
Reaction score
Well, looks like working on the bike is gonna take a back seat. I'M GONNA BE A DADDY!!!! If you can't tell I'm beyond excited. Currently, it's the waiting game. But, probably, within the next 12-24 hours my baby boy with be born. Had to say something since it's my first and couldn't keep it bottled up anymore. HELL YEAH!!! :rock::rock::rock::smoke::smoke::D:D

And yes, he's gonna be helpin me as soon as he can hold a wrench :thumbsup:

Well, looks like working on the bike is gonna take a back seat. I'M GONNA BE A DADDY!!!! If you can't tell I'm beyond excited. Currently, it's the waiting game. But, probably, within the next 12-24 hours my baby boy with be born. Had to say something since it's my first and couldn't keep it bottled up anymore. HELL YEAH!!! :rock::rock::rock::smoke::smoke::D:D

And yes, he's gonna be helpin me as soon as he can hold a wrench :thumbsup:

Yeahbuddy, cograts! my second boy is 2 1/2 weeks old now and you should be stoked cause my oldest is 22mos and he loves the shop and everything in it. Kinda makes it tough to get anything done on the bike but it's worth it.:D:thumbsup::yikes:

Well done fella, it's the best thing ever.
It can be tough at times but its amazing too. Both my boys (2 and 3 1/2 yrs)can pick up the sound of a bike before I do now, and they can tell if its a car bike or bus. Congrats buddy enjoy it!
:thumbsup::D

Hey guys, thanks for all the kind words! An update here:

Everything went great. Mom and myself are doing well aside from being exhausted. Baby boy is great and healthy.

Born 1:45am
18.75" long
6lbs 3oz.

I haven't stopped smiling and my face hurts because of it. I feel very blessed/fortunate/wealthy however you want to describe it, but you get the idea. I'll be keeping up with the site, but the bike is now officially on hold...at least until I can't hold back anymore. :thumbsup:

Posted via Mobile

Congrads parenting can be fun.Im a father of 3 ,2 boys and one girl all grown up and in their 20s leading their own lives.The infant stage speaking from my own experience can or will be very exhausting.Toddler age is fun until the terrible 2`s,the second half of toddler age was my favorite.Pree teens with my daughters was hell ride and at 10 she thought she knew as much as a 30 yr old.The boys going into preteen and early teens was a great stage.We had alot of fun during this stage of their lives.The teen years were very challenging and difficult along with alot of dicsipline.
Well done good luck and enjoy the new part of your life.As for the bike You havent lost it .just taking a short vaction in the garge.:thumbsup:

Thanks guys! It's day 3 and I'm still in paradise. He's currently sleeping in one arm while I browse the site. Might actually be able to work on the bike a bit. The missus has recovered a lot faster than we anticipated, plus, she even told me I could when she's up and about. Gotta love her! :D:bike:

Few days late, but congratulations Maxim-umm! I have one boy who is about 15 mos. right now and my wife just found out a couple weeks ago the second one is on the way. Once they start walking it gets to be A LOT more fun, except they start to get into EVERYTHING. Congrats, buddy!!

Thanks guys! It's day 3 and I'm still in paradise. He's currently sleeping in one arm while I browse the site. Might actually be able to work on the bike a bit. The missus has recovered a lot faster than we anticipated, plus, she even told me I could when she's up and about. Gotta love her! :D:bike:
Congratulations. We are presently celebrating the #29 birthday of my #1 son with homemade pizza dinner. They are more excited when they're young, but you never grow tired of their birthdays.

PS - And, on behalf of the Forum members too polite to bring this up, need I remind you? If we haven't seen pictures, you don't have a kid! :wink2:

Thanks all! We were shootin' for about 6lbs on the weight. Being a week early I was expecting more around the 5.5 mark.

@Bizz - Can't sell her, she's my first!! Plus, I have to make sure I have a bike for the boy when he grows up, right?? ;)

@Lou - You have a point. Here's a pic of baby boy the next day:

Attachments

• one day old.jpg
    one day old.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 231
Back