Just not meant for me to have an XS650!!!!

HT, maybe you should go back and inquire about buying it? i mean rear caliper issue isnt that bad...and in retrospect at least you know 1str and second work LOL.

maybe he will give you a bit of a deal? im sure he just wants to get it gone now that its been laid over...

damn dude. that sucks. hope your alright. would suck to not have you post something 40 times a day. lol hope your recovery goes well!
when i rode my buddies 125 dirtbike for the first time, it was given to me in gear, so as soon as i twisted the throttle, it flew straight up on me. lol. i did a standing superman, and the bike laid down, i didnt think to release the throttle and it just kept spinning around on the street. lol just some knuckle busting and a scraped hand guard, but to be honest, i havent ridden one before, or since that. lol this is gonna be a fun project when its finished. hopefully i wont do the same thing.

hope your recovery goes well! :thumbsup:
i did something like number 3

damn dude. that sucks. hope your alright. would suck to not have you post something 40 times a day. lol hope your recovery goes well!
when i rode my buddies 125 dirtbike for the first time, it was given to me in gear, so as soon as i twisted the throttle, it flew straight up on me. lol. i did a standing superman, and the bike laid down, i didnt think to release the throttle and it just kept spinning around on the street. lol just some knuckle busting and a scraped hand guard, but to be honest, i havent ridden one before, or since that. lol this is gonna be a fun project when its finished. hopefully i wont do the same thing.

hope your recovery goes well! :thumbsup:
i did something like number 3
40 times a day, huh? lol That's what happens when your job consists of being off every other month and getting paid to post 40 times a day! ASS!!! lol

I've had some rashes through the years, can hurt more than broken bones.
Glad you're ok.
A decent thing to do to pay him, but how the heck could he accept the money?

haha,
"very fast bike. it needs rear brakes"

nice travis. why do people try to learn on stuff like that. start with a 250 or a 125 dirt bike.:doh: and with no lid on.... oh shit!!!!!!!!!

Back