drewpy

Excess twin
Top Contributor
Reaction score
more 'spiration for you image whores.

the-pipe-dream_yamaha_xs400_chopper_laconia-build-off_masshole-moto.jpg

metric_chopper_1979_yamaha_xs400_fuel_masshole-moto.jpg

http://www.massholemoto.com/

The first one is a real pic, its called tilt-shift photography. It basically forces the focus onto one part of the picture and makes it look much smaller than it actually is, usually makes it look like a model. It can be achieved by using a special lens or just by taking the lens off the camera body and tilting it just a little bit.

Just a bit of info.

That's definitely one of the coolest xs400's I've ever seen. I love the frame and the front end. Only change I'd make would be to put a 21 on the rear to help balance out the 23 on the front.

Picture is wild looking but to the bike; that seat has almost no contour, and why the MX tire up there, I like the grundge but not really getting the theme.

Picture is wild looking but to the bike; that seat has almost no contour, and why the MX tire up there, I like the grundge but not really getting the theme.

read the link..built in a very short time with no budget ..just bits that they had laying around by the look of it

they were still building it in a marquee at a show the end of the show was their deadline

Back