My experience getting new tires mounted

Did you know that 90% of the Harleys ever made are still on the road? The other 10% actually ran long enough to get where they where going!

I really don't mean to bash Harleys that much. They are a neat bike and cater to folks who enjoy them. I've just never been a fan of big, heavy and loud bikes. I much more enjoy a nice small engine that performs well.

You are lucky to have so many independent dealers in your area.

Harley Davidson...definition....the most efficient way of mixing fuel and air to create noise without the harmful side effects of horse power.

I so want to put a sticker that looks like the Harley logo but says 'Hardley Abelson' in the window of my truck...but we all know that it'd get my truck keyed or something.

aww. thats it,only three slams? my favorites are

they don't leak!!! they just mark their spot.

if they don't leak their out of oil!

chrome don't get you home but it sure looks badass while your pushing it!!

I have two spoons,filed and sanded smooth,then wrapped about 3"up with electrical tape,that way,when the tape gets buggered up,I just replace it.A little soap,soaked in water,and the tire slips right on.Than the first time you wash the bike,the soap's history. lha

My wife is the manager of a school cafeteria,and got me a milk crate,an old one.It is very thick plastic,and I figured I'd use it as a "table for my bike.It works great,stable and would probably hold 2 of these bike's weight.It also is open at the top for cleaning,and works for changing tires,real handy around the shop. lha:bike:

Back