Make Offer - Parting Out 81 XS400SH - Financial Setback

MotorPsycho

XS400 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm parting out my 81 XS400SH because of a financial setback. I prefer to sell as much as possible, because I don't want to let it sit and rust and deteriorate, so if I don't get a big enough response then I might just let the whole thing sit until sometime MUUUUUUUUUCH later when I can afford to put it back together, and hope it hasn't rusted to the ground. Thanks for your help getting it running, but it's gotta go, ASAP.:shrug:

Okay, I will think a bit, ($$'s tough here too, With a pinch nerve at C5, I am afraid the Dr, going to tell me no more biking with a helmet on. that and I haven't been to work in 2 weeks or so.

I half wish that was the case, I suspect the reality of the situation, the Dr will just say no more riding till my neck muscles get stronger. I have a Mini windshield on the bike now, and it does take up some wind stress off my helmet. but maybe not enough.

(maybe the Dr will say that stress is perfect for creating strong neck muscles?) and the need for Irish beer? for the added carbohydrates could be the perfect muscle building program?) ((Fat Chance))

Arfstrom - That sucks brah - You will have to do some exercises and work on posture and strength. I doubt you will get a 'do not ride' order though - at least not a permanent one.

You'll be good by next spring, with some rest, stretching, exercise. Maybe this is the perfect time to do those mods you've always been looking into ?

Get well soon

I need the whole front brake system (single caliper on left of wheel). How much to 06032?

Coils? You still got the coils?
Just chcking

MtnbikeCrazy, our front fender blows, if you can find a XS400 '78 fender, I think you would be much more happier. My fender is worn out on corner to oposite corner. then when I seen the 78 fender, it was clear to me, that yamaha cut corners. literially cut the corners off. Since its winter, and my heads are at the machine shop, I haven't put the new 78 fender on it yet. It should fit fine. (I had the chrome taken off, and then I have sprayed painted it soo far.)

Back