skipii's been at it again!

haha that's simply brilliant! How does someone manage to screw up an entire bike by moving his plates
100115_97351_facepalm%5B1%5D.jpg

What you have to love about your XS400 is that you can drill ragged, misplaced holes all day long and never screw up the ECU.

Some people simply amaze me....I'm not the best bike "builder", if you will, in the world, but damn......everyone who is capable of riding the bike should be capable of looking at where his power drill is drilling.

What you have to love about your XS400 is that you can drill ragged, misplaced holes all day long and never screw up the ECU.

Love that!

I saw this kind of stuff a couple of years ago with our first $4 gas "crisis". Lots of folks who knew NOTHING about motors bought cheap Chinese motor scooters or cycles from fly-by-night "dealers" offering no service, parts and didn't even have knowledge of their product. Not only did the new owners know nothing about motor vehicle maintenance or repair but many proceeded to screw them up as they attempted to problem solve and correct the MANY problems most of these machines came with. At least 90% of the Chinese "manufacturers" are really not manufacturers but just assemblers of cheap, defective knock-off parts.

What's really bad is the fact that the plates are from Tennessee,Where I live!!!! I could possibly run into one of those dufusses on the road!!!!:bike::banghead::yikes:

Back