Where to buy oil seals

vfost

XS400 Addict
Reaction score
So it has been a long time since my last post, bought a new bike and and have finally got back to workin on the xs. Last think I did to it I tore it completely down and tore the engine apart to to reseal and gasket the entire thing because it was leaking oil in many spots. I have a complete gasket and complete oil seal set for the bike. Today I put all the gears back into the tranny and was putting all the oil seals in the bottom of the crankcase when I realized I am missing a couple that did not come in the "complete" kit. There are two seals on the end of the shafts that hold the shift forks in place. Both of them are a solid seal that appear to just hold the end of the shaft but it does look like the shaft actually goes all the way through them. I looked on the seals and got the following numbers off of them but cant seem to find the seals anywhere and am not sure how to cross reference the numbers or anything. Any help would be appreciated. The numbers on the seals were (BP 22 6 HS A25) AND (BP22 6 HS A12)

They are the ones that almost look like plugs right. I would get the yamaha part number and google them. I saw the pair of the for sale on ebay not to long ago. There may be others also.

Thanks to both of you for the help! Found them on bike bandit right where you said they would be. I knew coming back to this forum would be a good idea. Thanks again

Back