Zombies

when the zombie invasion hits, im calling my buddies in the Army and loading up in a Stryker with a remotely operated .50 cal for transportation.......Diesel never breaksdown and there is pleanty in abundance at most truck stops and other stations

Stryker-IFV-50cal.jpg

Just joined the forum having had an Xs400 delivered as my winter project.
Saw this thread and thought I'd share a few pics I took in Brighton last week where there was a zombie outbreak

baldzombieinorangejumpsuit002.jpg

attackofthereddressedzombie001.jpg

just caught up with the series. watched it all day. lol havent seen the first 3 episodes tho. watched watever was on on demand then tonights. lol this show kicks ass. gotta post a pic of my go-bag when i get around to takin a pic of it

I still think the show is kind of slow, but I'm going to keep watching it. Dexter and Homeland keep me more engaged when I'm watching them. :shrug:

world war Z is coming out next year, no trailer as yet but I know its set in Philly and filmed in Glasgow UK!

Yep, it got me at first, then I recognized Resident Evil in a couple of clips and 28 days later in some other..

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to the Walking Dead. If any of you get the chance to read the graphic novels do so. Way more detail then the tv show and alot of really good twists and turns that the show doesn't have.

Back