1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS400.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Want an XS400.com t-shirt? Go to the store to order. Limited sizes and quantities available.
    Dismiss Notice

Free - 1978 XS400 plus parts

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by NoMoreNorthEast, Mar 14, 2020.

1. NoMoreNorthEast

NoMoreNorthEast XS400 New Member

954D8BDA-CC10-416A-AC2B-D632880840FB.jpeg B75AAF99-0475-433D-8EFA-7628832DF371.jpeg Was going to scrap the bike but figured I’d post on here before doing that. The bike is located is San Francisco and doesn’t run. It’s clean, but a bit of a mess. Needs to be rewired and probably a few other things. I’m a full time student now so I don’t have the time or space to work on the bike. Time to say goodbye. Check it out, let me know if you’re in the area and interested :)

2. John C Hannah

John C Hannah XS400 Enthusiast

Wow this bike is super clean. You could probably sell this for a good amount. Especially in California. Everything cost more there .

3. NoMoreNorthEast

Honestly, I probably could... but I’m kind of over it lol I’ve put it up before but people always ask what needs to be done to it and shy away.

4. xschris

xschris a lifestyle not a trend Top Contributor

Are you willing to part it out?

5. NoMoreNorthEast

Not looking to part it out, unfortunately. Just trying to get rid of it before I have to move again. I do have other parts available that I can post when I get a chance to go through everything and take pictures.

This bike has a New York title and registration.

6. tdmx2

tdmx2 XS400 New Member

Ok I am interested in this, however i have a lot questions that i need to get answers. I am in Canada, i need to figure out the whole import thing.

7. neinzone

neinzone XS400 Member

How much are you asking for it? I live in the South Bay, so I could easily head up with a truck.

Nevermind, I just re-read the title.

8. neinzone

neinzone XS400 Member

I’ll take it, if it’s still available. I can come at anytime. Just let me know thanks.

9. NoMoreNorthEast

Hey neinzone, I currently have someone interested in the bike, but it's not set in stone. If he doesn't pull through, she's yours. I have extra parts too if you need anything. As soon as I get word on the situation, I'll update you.

10. neinzone

neinzone XS400 Member

That’s great! Thanks for the reply. I look forward to your update.

11. stillwater

stillwater XS400 Member

Indiana
    I'd be interested in the frame and seat, I'll wait and see if they're still around lol

12. neinzone

neinzone XS400 Member

Hey NoMoreNorthEast, I’m just checking in to see if the other person ever came through. Thanks.

13. neinzone

neinzone XS400 Member

Hey there. Just checking in again.