Make Offer - 1980 xs400 hardtail bobber project Rome NY

zooyorkog07

XS400 New Member
Reaction score
I have a titled 1980 xs400 hardtail bobber project I may sell. I just had a baby and am not sure if I will get time to finish it up. New parts include TC Bros forward controls and linkage, 7/8" TC Bros 12" black ape hangers, black Bates style headlight, black side mount LED tailight/license plate holder, black bottle cap grips and black levers, 530 gold chain, (2) pod filters, leather solo seat with black springs, seat bungs and front and rear mount, extended clutch and brake cables, spark plug wires and boots, new oil filter, black mini bar mount speedometer, bar mount round chrome mirror, alien tank with black cap, and TC Bros brake pivot kit. I also have a few used parts which include 03 883 peanut tank (primered with small dent), extended forks for xs650, sissy bar with back pad, hardtail seat with pillion pad for rear fender, start of a homemade right hand jockey shift, multiple headlight buckets, drag bars, fenders xs650 clutch plates and springs. I can sell all together or just the roller with motor or just the motor. (I have had an offer on just the roller without motor). riversmw@yahoo.com-email your phone # if you would rather text.

Back