Trade - 2-1 exhaust available to trade for a clean stock exhaust

mtnbikecrazy55

XS400 Addict
Reaction score
Hey all-

Looking to take this bike back to stock, and since it seems to be alot of cafe builds on here, I thought I'd put out a feeler to see if anyone who is looking to cafe their bike would be willing to trade their clean, solid, stock exhaust, for the 2-1 exhaust that came on the bike when I bought it.

Bike is an 81 Special.

Here's the best picture I have at the moment, ill try to get another few soon-

D9490D39-3535-4C64-B552-9F2FFC14A82B-509-00000048F1A9DE0A_zps69922cbd.jpg

Either shoot me a PM, reply to this thread, or send me an email at chrisharrison@tds.net

Thanks! :thumbsup:

I have a stock exaust with sum surface rust.........I think it will clean up . I never tried
ill get back to you
ritchieritch9267

Last edited:
Yeah I'm looking to go back to stock, thanks anyway though.

And yeah shoot me some pics, how bad is the rust? Just don't try removing it with anything abrasive lol

I think I may get my hands on some barn find stock pipes for the 2-1 exhaust
you have,,,,,,,,,,,,,ill send a pic as soon as I get em

I have stock pipes from a 78 with only 1350 miles on it. I am also in Wisconsin I can send you a pic if you wanted. Also do you know what kind of exhaust you have?

Sorry guys, been a crazy thanksgiving weekend and school's been nuts leading up to it.

But yes, the trade has been made, ended up finding someone somewhat local so we were able to meet up in person so neither one of us had to pay shipping or take the time to package everything up, which made it even easier.

Thanks for the replies everybody, this forum is awesome!

I have a clean stock exhaust are you still interested text my cell

Sincerely Anthony, ATLANTIS CONTRACTING INC.
office 401-286-7208 personal cell 401-868-0274

Back