For Sale - 79 f2 parts

cyclocrossfool

XS400 Enthusiast
Reaction score
parts from 79 xs400 f2. gas tank, (few small dents, good inside) side panels, tach, speedo, forks, wheels (rear sprocket less than 100), chain (less than 100 miles) hubs, hardware, carbs, engine (around 8000 miles). cables, contols, electrics, front fender. (just about everything except-rear shocks, frame, rear fender, headlight, h-bars) any interest? ill post up pics. thanks, tom

Pics? I'd like to see tank...

WP_20130625_0031_zpseeac9cae.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

,,,,,,,,,,,,,. and lastly a set of raask rearsets. these are for the xs 360/400 model. not a kit or pieced together. all hardware. on the brakeside linkage is 2 hitchpins. these are unhooked so you can use the kick starter. w/o, the travel will hit the brake pedal and snap it off. easy 1- unhook 1 of the 2 sides (whichever is easiest) , 2-the brake pedal rotates out of the way (gravity), 3- kick, 4- rehook the pin to complete the linkage. easy. $200 or trade for S3 kaw triple parts

Attachments

• WP_20130625_012[1].jpg
    WP_20130625_012[1].jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 284
What would you have to have for both wheels without the tires...don't need shipped. I'm from morristown and would come pick up

Posted via Mobile

interested in cables, chain, signal switch, clutch lever, front fender if you still have em. I'm in BC Canada v1b1g7 - let me know - thanks!
the bikes in a storage unit. I wont have the time to get there until this Tuesday. then ill take the stuff off and get a shipping quote. then make me a offer, thanks, tom

Back