For Sale - 80-82 yamaha xs400 special gas tank-$25-los angeles

freelancethink

XS400 Enthusiast
Reaction score
80-82 yamaha xs400 special gas tank

dent on left side

inside freckled with rust but in good condition

doesn't include gas cap or petcock

$25 plus shipping via USPS. I will only charge what USPS charges to ship the tank. Will ship a day or two after payment is made via paypal.

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

Hey Freelancethink,

Newish here--no posts. I've got a '77 basket case project in my basement that I'm finally getting to work on. My square tank is all rusted out, so I'll buy yours if you're pretty sure it's not rusted through anywhere. I imagine I'll have to weld up some sort of adapter plate to bolt that special model tank you've got, but it looks to be simple from what the other folks have been posting regarding a tank conversion in the other direction. Anyway, that part isn't your problem.

What do you estimate it would take to ship to 45220?

Thanks,

Dietrik

Dietrik, usps estimates it costs $20 to mail the gas tank from los angeles to 45220. if you paypal $45 as a gift (avoids paying fees) to: to cbcoker@gmail.com

remember to include your address and I will get the tank in the mail monday or tuesday with a tracking number for you.

The tank came in today, and it looks good and solid--so thanks. Except: I don't know how the postal service did it, but the box arrived with a hole and a new dent in the tank, like someone speared it with a forklift or dropped it from a significant height onto a steel post. Not a huge deal for my case with this tank, since I already have to fix the dents on the other side, but jeez. Come on, postals!

Attachments

• CameraZOOM-20130211183939291.jpg
    CameraZOOM-20130211183939291.jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 164
Back