Aftermarket blinkers for 82 SECA XS400

JohnLrd

XS400 Member
Reaction score
The PO of my bike ripped all the wiring and blinkers, controls off the bike...He thought it would be cooler if he use hand signals. I disagree. Regardless, I have nothing to start with. Dose anyone know of an aftermarket set of blinkers that I can get?? Something that's powered off the battery, simple left/right switch and easy mounting?? Ive heard of kits like these for UTV's, but my local bike shop knows of nothing else.

Help!! My arms getting tired!:eek:

Thanks
John

:bike:

Try an ad in the Classifieds here on the Forum. A number of members have converted to LEDs and might be glad to get a few bucks for what they took off. I think lights from almost any model of 400 (or any old Yamaha model for that matter) would fit and work if you don't care about restoring it to "original" spec.
Someone might even have a control unit.

Did your PO also scrap the entire control unit with the high/low beam switch, choke and the horn button?

Failing that, I would try a bike graveyard. They usually have boxes full of pieces like you would need.

Thanks Lou, but I'm not interested in keeping it original. Its pretty well customized, and yes the PO did toss all the old electronics. I'm looking for anyone that has installed an aftermarket type blinker system.:shrug:

Thanks

John

Back