For Sale - Anyone need front forks or headlight bucket?

kshansen

XS400 Addict
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone would be interested in what I believe to be a set of forks and tripple trees or headlight bucket for a Drum brake XS400. The chrome tubes do have some rust on them. If interested I could try some close ups of just the worst parts. They are located near Syracuse NY. And if only interested in an individual part that would be fine too. You pay actual shipping plus enough to make it worth my effort to package and get to PO.
XS400 forks.JPG

Best place to reply might be to "Start a conversation"

Also have a 16 inch rear wire spoke drum brake wheel if any interest I could post a picture of that also.

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in what I believe to be a set of forks and tripple trees or headlight bucket for a Drum brake XS400. The chrome tubes do have some rust on them. If interested I could try some close ups of just the worst parts. They are located near Syracuse NY. And if only interested in an individual part that would be fine too. You pay actual shipping plus enough to make it worth my effort to package and get to PO.
View attachment 31598

Best place to reply might be to "Start a conversation"

Also have a 16 inch rear wire spoke drum brake wheel if any interest I could post a picture of that also.

Good Afternoon
Might be interested in the forks, for a project rebuild. Could you take a few pics of the forks up close. Looking for rebuildable set. Thank you JP

Back