Big wheels Keep On Rollin

Dicko

Mr
Reaction score
G'day to everyone out there, I'm new to this, so forgive me if I'm doing something wrong. I've got a 78 xs400 project sittin in the shed. I intend to custom my bike into a bit of a brat style thing. I got some XT250 wheels from ebay for ten bucks. Front 21 and rear 17. They didn't come with any axels. Anyone out there know what I will have to do to make them fit my xs400?

Welcome man, always good to have another member! Let's see some pics of your project. I'm not sure what size axles the wheels that you snagged (cheap I might add) take, but the 400 has a 17mm rear axle for sure. I'm not entirely sure about the front, so I will let someone else chime in.

i believe the front on a xs400 has a 15mm axle

Dunno what sizes your wheels are, but i guess you're gonna need some spacers etc.

Posted via Mobile

welcome man! pics help a bunch! what are you planning on doing with the bike? im assuming bobber based on the wheel choice. reminds me of this one bobber i saw on here with the thrush bird on the tank. looked like poop tho :laugh::D just playin, you know who you are! lol

welcome man! pics help a bunch! what are you planning on doing with the bike? im assuming bobber based on the wheel choice. reminds me of this one bobber i saw on here with the thrush bird on the tank. looked like poop tho :laugh::D just playin, you know who you are! lol
Yeah....what was that guy thinking....should have taken that bike to the scrapyard a long time ago!

Back