Build kicked off after long delay

new grips fitted, headlight and throttle. Rims are off getting powder coated, tyres fitted and new bearings (rear wheel bearing was broken and had dug a groove in the rim and shaft.

Attachments

• DSC06225.jpg
    DSC06225.jpg
    211 KB · Views: 342
yeah drewpy, can't wait to finish it, at the moment the only thing holding up the build is the brakes. I'm having massive issue in trying to get the pistons out and finding a master cylinder. I think i will polish the intake

yeah drewpy, can't wait to finish it, at the moment the only thing holding up the build is the brakes. I'm having massive issue in trying to get the pistons out and finding a master cylinder. I think i will polish the intake

intakes should not be polished but be slightly rough inside. this keeps the fuel/air mix moving thus max mix gets sucked into the bores.

A smooth surface will cause the fuel to "drop" to the sides.

Well more parts have arrived, at the moment the rims are off getting powder coated and tyres fitted. It appears the 4.50 Firestone just squeezes in the front between the forks. I have a 4.50 on the rear as well. I also received my stacks from Steel Dragon Performance. I ordered a Brass one and aluminium one. Once the bike is finished i'll decided which one looks best on it. I'm thinking the Brass because it matches the grips and the brown leather seat i'm getting made.

Attachments

• IMG_0848.jpg
    IMG_0848.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 285
  • IMG_3074.jpg
    IMG_3074.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 274
  • IMG_3844.jpg
    IMG_3844.jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 305
  • IMG_3847.jpg
    IMG_3847.jpg