CANADA D-EH !

Anne Murray? noo.......but how about Gordon Lightfoot. Thats Canadian!:laugh:
"Wreck of the Edmond Fitzgerald" still gives me goose bumps.:thumbsup:

Ok Late to the party (life story) but Lightfoot hits me because we were in Duluth Mn a couple months b4 the Fitz went down. I remember seeing it at the docks. Then a number of years later about 83 My wife and I went to Michigans Upper Peninsula for a family reunion and stopped at the Shipwreck museum where the Fitz's bell and other artifacts are. I also remember one night in a cabin on Lake Superior in the late summer. A storm rolled in on us What a night. The cabin was 50 feet up on a cliff and about 30 feet from the edge. No one could sleep because the waves were splashing down on the cabin and some water actually made it's way down the chimney. Must have been around 1973. Childhood memories

Happy Canada D-eh everyone!

Attachments

• Canada D-EH Flag.JPG
    Canada D-EH Flag.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 421
Derp, late to the festivities on this one.

Happy Belated Canada Day!

Hope it was grand for everyone, luckily the fireworks in Vic were given the go ahead given how many forest-fire works are ongoing....

Nasa%20Fires.jpg

It's pretty eerie that the light outside is yellow and ash is falling from the sky... Maybe folks will be a bit more level headed when they camp now that the consequences are literally weighing down on us

Back