Canadians. Where do you order your tires from?

Mateo

XS400 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in Calgary and tires are next. This isn't a race bike and I'm after oversize tires. But my rim size , 16" back, 18" front, make it hard to get what I'm after. The Firestone deluxe seems to be all that will work. I would spend the extra monies on some Avon tires, but it's not giving me what I want. This is mostly a show bike and I'd love to throw some dual sport tires on it. But again I'm screwed by rim diameter.

Are you opposed to ordering online? I ordered tires for a different bike from canadasmotorcycle.ca, they had comparable prices to the US online options after the exchange, plus free shipping over $50. I should receive the package of tires I ordered today, but If they have your sizes I would recommend them.

Canadasmotorcycle.ca. Ships out of Quebec, free shipping and they sometimes offer $10 off second tire. Bought many tires and things from them, no problems at all.

Seconding Canada's Motorcycle/Fortnine. I just got a new rear tire for my Kawasaki from them this spring. Good selection, even for our old-ass wheel sizes, decent prices, free shipping. My uncle always relied on Bow Cycle for his Gold Wing needs but I've never dealt with them personally, being in Edmonton.

Ordered my 360's tires from canadasmotorcycle too.
Local shops couldn't come close to the price.

I couldnt get a photo of it with the tires, but it turns out I used a Shinko 4.10x 18 on the front. It just fits with the stock fender.

Back