DOHC workshop manual

Lupe

none
Reaction score
is there or was there a workshop manual for the DOHC models? Haynes, Clymer, whatever. But not the Yamaha service manual. I wonder that I never saw one.

No, I do not want to buy one, I just want to know for our web site.

The Haynes website doesn't list anything from '82 on when a search is performed despite the fact that the older manual says it covers up to '84. I own this manual and it does not have any references to the dohc motor from what I remember.

The Clymer website isn't showing anything for the xs400, but I know they made an SOHC manual that is still available from a lot of places.

you are talking about this one:

XS400_Haynes3_200.jpg

I got that too, there is no DOHC inside:D

The .pdf is linked on this site as well... search is your friend! I would look it up for you, but I already have it downloaded, and want to teach you all a lesson.

Just search "manuals" in the search box and it will come up as like the third or fourth link. I kept searching complicated things like "1982 seca manual" or "dohc manuals" and it doesnt always want to appear, so simplify the search and it works ha

So if you searched "manuals" it probably sent you on a wild goose chase. This is how to find the manual so there is no more headache. 1) Click the Tech tab at the top of the page 2)scroll down through the different topics until you see the xs400 manuals link. 3) click it and scroll down to the dohc version of the manual. Be careful to get the right manual because there are a few different ones on the post

Back