Make Offer - For Sale: Haynes XS400 Repair Manual $25

johnnygold

XS400 New Member
Reaction score
I gave up my beautiful dark blue '79 for a 650, but I still have the Haynes repair manual in like-new condition. Can someone out there use it? $25 shipped. Or I might consider a trade for a set of working turn signals (they should fit a XS650, too, right)? Thanks
Will ship anywhere in the US.

JohnnyGold
Southeast Iowa

I gave up my beautiful dark blue '79 for a 650, but I still have the Haynes repair manual in like-new condition. Can someone out there use it? $25 shipped. Or I might consider a trade for a set of working turn signals (they should fit a XS650, too, right)? Thanks
Will ship anywhere in the US.

JohnnyGold
Southeast Iowa
I would have picked this up, but my girl just gave me my Valentine's Day gift last night! It was the XS400 manual that she downloaded off of here and had printed up, spiral bound, and even had custom covers made for it!! IT IS SWEET!!!

Good luck though man!

wish mine would do that.

I think I put my missus off with the paint spraying in the kitchen last night, cough:(

wish mine would do that.

I think I put my missus off with the paint spraying in the kitchen last night, cough:(
Mine pretty much hates me a lot of the time.....I usually come in the house smelling like I just stepped out of a gasoline filled pool! haha I just tell her that the bikes (2 are "hers") have to get worked on somehow!

Also, that's how I get away with having three bikes.....just tell her that they are hers....hehehehe

Back