Hello from new NW member

STEVESKLT250

XS400 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself and give you a little snap shot of my life. My name is Steve and I'm from Washington State, I have had every type of bike and a few months back I added to my collection with a nice '77 XS 400 that I have proceded to completely tear apart and modify. I like all the tracker and cafe builds but I wanted something a little different, so I am building a vintage race replica base on a '69 Yamah TD-2 factory GP bike. It's about 50% done and looking pretty cool. I will be posting pics of the build as well as selling lots of the '77 factory parts in the near future (tank, seat/cowel, side covers, etc.). I currently ride a supermoto and play with three wheelers in the dirt as well as my custom built '48 willys rock crawler. Glad to be part of your community and I will post some more in the near future. I have attached a pic of the bike when I got it and what it will look like in the future.:thumbsup:

Attachments

• yamaha01.jpg
    yamaha01.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 125
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 116
Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself and give you a little snap shot of my life. My name is Steve and I'm from Washington State, I have had every type of bike and a few months back I added to my collection with a nice '77 XS 400 that I have proceded to completely tear apart and modify. I like all the tracker and cafe builds but I wanted something a little different, so I am building a vintage race replica base on a '69 Yamah TD-2 factory GP bike. It's about 50% done and looking pretty cool. I will be posting pics of the build as well as selling lots of the '77 factory parts in the near future (tank, seat/cowel, side covers, etc.). I currently ride a supermoto and play with three wheelers in the dirt as well as my custom built '48 willys rock crawler. Glad to be part of your community and I will post some more in the near future. I have attached a pic of the bike when I got it and what it will look like in the future.:thumbsup:

welcome.nice idea

Welcome to xs400. I live in Marysville Washington so it's cool to see a local so to speak. I may be interested in the tank and some of your extra parts in the future. Looks like your build will be very cool and I can't wait to see how it turns out. Please post progress pics.

Welcome to xs400. I live in Marysville Washington so it's cool to see a local so to speak. I may be interested in the tank and some of your extra parts in the future. Looks like your build will be very cool and I can't wait to see how it turns out. Please post progress pics.

Thanks, most of the stock body parts will be for sale since I am hand making everything, I will post build pics in a build thread once I get them shrunk down to fit, PM sent

Last edited:
Back