Hello from Sweden - My XS Bobber

BigSwede

XS400 Member
Reaction score
Hi all

Just wanted to say hello, new here!

I just bought a newly built XS400 Bobber -82
The bike has been stripped to the bone and professionally rebuilt, lowered suspension, chopped rear frame, custom exhaust, wider handlebars, modified instruments etc

I call her "the Tomatoe" :D

Attachments

• Yamaha1.jpg
    Yamaha1.jpg
    323.3 KB · Views: 394
  • Yamaha2.jpg
    Yamaha2.jpg
    327 KB · Views: 370
  • Yamaha3.jpg
    Yamaha3.jpg
    323 KB · Views: 352
  • bobber2.jpg
    bobber2.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 357
  • bobber3.jpg
    bobber3.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 376
  • Namnlös.jpg
    Namnlös.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 374
  • visabild.php.jpg
    visabild.php.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 373
Last edited:
Welcome Swede!!! Looks like you got a pretty clean build from someone. I hope you enjoy it. Make sure to stick around. everything you will need is here. What are your plans?

Hi Hardtail

Thanks for the welcome!
Actually, this wasn´t planned in any way, but when I saw the ad, I just couldn´t resist it.:bike:

No plans, as I think the bike looks beautiful the way she is, might get some cool decals!

Thanks guys!
I uploaded a photo from the rear also, I also feel the builder executed the rear perfectly.
I added a photo where you can see the sister bike, exactly the same appart from color, built by the same man!

Well, all I know about it is that the guy that built mine, and the sister bike, is a mechanic and a car painter, very quality minded.
As for the motor and carbs, they are stock.
As you can see the rear frame is cut, the seat is custom made, the handlebars is an off-road type, instrument: original speedo mounted in center,, rev counter removed.
The front suspension is lowered, rear ride height also lowered by relocating the mounting points for the shocks.
Rims powdercoated.
Custom exhaust with bandages, no silencing....hehe, basically two straight pipes!

hey man!
Welcome to the forum!

I live in Malmö. I have my bike at my dads garage in Österlen. :)

Really like the bike! The seat looks flawless. Always thought that the stock tank made the bike heavy on the front, but somehow this works. :)

Back