just a pic of where im at build thread old and messy

After 13 shifts in 10 days got me a day off. Did some test runs up the driveway. had to put factory headpipes on till i take bike apart so i can move kickstand. Found out its not charging have to check wiring. Did get mount for headlight done so thats comming along.

2 updates first set of pics is the miller bicycle headlight i got and converting to h3

Attachments

• headlamp components.jpg
    headlamp components.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 208
  • inside shell.jpg
    inside shell.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 199
  • lamp in back.jpg
    lamp in back.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 204
these are pics of bike with light buckets mounted. lamps not finished yet. was road testing yesterday hitting redline without a hiccup. seat is temporary but comfy. still need front brake havent done cable yet. plate is temporay till they mail my antique plate sometime in next 30 days

Attachments

• right side bike.jpg
    right side bike.jpg
    307.2 KB · Views: 202
  • leftside bike.jpg
    leftside bike.jpg
    308.8 KB · Views: 208
  • headlight overhead.jpg
    headlight overhead.jpg
    306.1 KB · Views: 204
  • headlight tach closeup.jpg
    headlight tach closeup.jpg
    266.7 KB · Views: 194
  • headon.jpg
    headon.jpg
    306.5 KB · Views: 211
  • driver pov.jpg
    driver pov.jpg
    309.3 KB · Views: 221
I orderd a set of cheap h3 3.5 inch driving lights was gonna use guts in the miller but ended up going street fiighter using them. Dropped headlights to 35 watts it helped with electric draw but i ended up ordering a 7 ah batt and leds for eveything. After hearing my runs on tape think im gonna weld on some rebel muflers i have laying around. My daughter could hear it quarter mile away.

Interesting stuff there. I like the relative sizing of the headlight and tach and how the front looks. Just a bit of work done to that top triple clamp! I also hung my instruments off the ignition on my SR500 project. Are you gonna stay with the rat rod aesthetic or are there more surprises?

For now its kinda gonna stay like it is frame wise. I got some 10.5 in shocks now so i want to put upswept hoop on back. Permante project.is what i call it. Need to clean up wiring,stiffen front forks,hook up front brake. Im trying to figure out fenders right now.in va we got bit more time to ride that our fellows up north so im not gonna take it apart just yet. Its also running rich so i need to work on carbs and mufflers.

Back