For Sale - Loooooooook!!!!! 1981 XS400 Misc Parts Looooooook!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

esmith87

XS400 Addict
Reaction score
1981 xs400 parts **make offer on any part**

I have a few parts that I removed from a 1981 XS400 that I would like to sell if anyone is interested. I live in North East Indiana and will ship parts international. I will ship USPS First Class ONLY!! Also I would like to deal through paypal only unless you are local and can pick up. Also feel free to make me an offer through PM.
Please feel free to see if I have another part laying around you might need!!

Fuel Tank (small fillable dents on front, clean inside) GONE

Fuel Tank Cap

Triple Tree (with washer and lower nut)

Swing arm Bolt and Steel Sleeve Bushing

Field Coil and Stator Ring

OE Grips with throttle Tube (still have some life in them)

Ignition switch (functions properly)

Cam Chain Guide Stopper (No Cracking)

Don't forget that you can make me an offer through PM

Attachments

• DSCN1167_078.jpg
    DSCN1167_078.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 337
  • DSCN1162_073.jpg
    DSCN1162_073.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 340
Last edited:
Here are some carb parts that I thought someone might be interested in. Shoot me an offer!

Attachments

• DSCN1188_091.jpg
    DSCN1188_091.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 330
  • DSCN1194_097.jpg
    DSCN1194_097.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 320
g'day mate looking for a xs400 output shaft distance collar that fits between the main oil seal and the front sprocket could you help me out thanks

Sorry I am keeping all the mechanicals to my motor.
Depending on what it looks like, I could possibly make you something as I work in a
tool and die shop, I would only charge shipping. I'd have to pull the one off my motor for dimensions.

yes if you could make one up that would be great basically it sits inside the front sprocket oil seal it would be approx 34mm in thickness and comes down to around 20 mm for the shaft and the legnth is around 15 mm mate just remove your front sprocket and you will see the spacer between it and the oil seal or look on your manual at gearbox and it is part number 33
cheers mate my postcode is 2259 new south wales Australia
:D:thumbsup:

yes if you could make one up that would be great basically it sits inside the front sprocket oil seal it would be approx 34mm in thickness and comes down to around 20 mm for the shaft and the legnth is around 15 mm mate just remove your front sprocket and you will see the spacer between it and the oil seal or look on your manual at gearbox and it is part number 33
cheers mate my postcode is 2259 new south wales Australia
:D:thumbsup:

Ok, excuse my delay. My email didn't notify me that you messaged back. Just to be sure, what year is your bike/motor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back