New member new build

Bobberstan86

fast and loud
Reaction score
Hi, I was given an xs400/xs250 hardtail hybrid thing? I thing it's a 250drane with hardtail weld on. It's got an xs 400 engine. It's been sat in a barn for about 10 years. It looked mental when I picked it up it had a assume tank and really bizarre looking seat. I've stripped it down as far as frame, forks, wheels and engine. The engine isn't seized and there's no rust which is a good start. I will get some pics up soon.... Gonna do a build thread. I'm building a bobber. The only experience of building bikes I have is when I was a growing up helping my dad restore boss's and triumphs. I've stripped my cars down and rebuilt them fitting turbos and all sorts of bits and bobs. I'm pretty handy and learn quickly. My dad will also be helping me with the build. Woohoo!

It sounds like this will be easy for you. Motorcycles are much easier to work on than cars. Most of the work is pretty pleasurable and you don't need a lot of special tools. Get those pictures up ASAP! :bike:

welcome to the forum,.

probably be bringing the tracker to Barnsley "show with go" this year, not too far from you

Might see you there?

Back