SECA begins..

MicroGarajeAntiguo

XS400 Member
Reaction score
Hey, guys!

I´ve just finished my SECA´s restoration and it goes without saying that I´m delighted to show you the result!

Regards.

Edit: broken links.

Last edited:
Beautiful job and the bikes looks magnificent. Are those stock exhaust headers and mufflers. I'd like a similar look on my 80 xs4000 and am thinking about sourcing a set of Seca exhaust

Jejeje.. Thanks for the comments, guys.

The mufflers are not original. The main problem of this variant are the mufflers as they tend to get rusty/perfored easily.

I should say that nowadays buying a brand new original ones is totally impossible, even if you contact to official YAMAHA dealers overseas so this is the reason why I decided to buy a couple of "short megaphones".

The sound is awesome! This is good and bad news, because on the one hand Harley Davidson owners will do their best to not park beside you, however, on the other hand, you´ll have to deal with your official technical inspection center (MOT/ITV, etc..) to explain why you fit "noisy and not homologated things" on your bike :bike:

Regards!

Last edited:
We are talking about stock headers, however, if you want to modify the inclination like me, you´ll need an adapter between the muffler and the header exhaust; in my case a couple of Bonneville adapter.

Like these:

80-03255_bonneville_muffler_adapters.jpg

Good luck!

Back