so i lost my voltage regulator

BrokenFang

XS400 Addict
Reaction score
yep i lost it i have a standard products vr115 off a junk car can i use this like the xs650 guys do. this bike is on a tight tight budget so 100 bucks for combo unit is out and all factory ones are 40 bucks and up. what to get wiring done but had to buy batteries for daughters power chair this month.

I know a few people have found ones that will work from radioshack for cheap.

okay ill wire her up see what happens neighbor had some amcs in the field those alternators need power to work just like ours. one day ill get this thing running again.mabey i should post new pic of now that the frame is done.

thanks for the pic link arfstrom i saw those guys using the dodge one like you did. you guys are great. im not good at taking pics and working at same time but ill resize a few and get them up soon. Let you see where its going.

Don't worry about it. Sizing the pics. When you type a msg on a browser click on the advance button under the comment box. There is s box marked for managing attachments. Just add photos. Unless you have a knack for it. I use mspaint for special edits. (Add arrows or comments )

Back