Stock wheelbase hardtail

They are oem mufflers from the 06-08 crf250r. I put the gussets in just to clean up the frame. The battery box is right behind the engine. Hidden

Yeah it sounds like hardtailing a bike in Australia is damn near impossible. Some guys on XS650.com were talking about it a while back. :thumbsdown:

Other side exhuast done. headlight bracket bent up
2011-11-04_21-05-00_922.jpg

2011-11-04_21-07-33_625.jpg

Bikes are a breeze compared to the turbo imports im used to... so im.enjoying how quick it is to make progress. It satisfies my ADD haha

Looks good man

Yeah this bike is looking sweet as, congrats! love how the exhaust is wrapping over the top of the engine case on the left hand side, makes it look really unique and gives it a bit of a modern edge but in a good way that suits it. Hope you post a video once its finished im also curious how those pipes sound, im guessing grunty?

Thanks guys! I got everything wired yesterday. All I have to do is replace the fuel line and fill with gas and see if she'll fire up.

The TO-DO List:
True Wheels
Re-Spoke front wheel
Mount tires
Install wheels w/ brake components
Install chain

Very close.. just waiting on a new spoke set

Starts and runs well... Except its like the kickstart doesnt want to engage always.. it goes through the stroke without any compression, then out of no where, it has compression..

Ideas??

Nice! I thought those exhauts would make it sound way different but it doesnt sound that different to stock....maybe its just the sound on the video. I really like that green yourve got going on with the frame and sides of tank, what is it called? Looks like it has speckle in it or something. Great work:bike:

Back