The greasey fingers build :)

Thanks lucky! Im loving the polished swingarm that's for sure, lol :bike: Oh yeah I have some nice new bronze bushings to install, from the kinosha kid in Germany.

No I opted for chrome plating...I just dropped it off at the platers today should be done by the end of the week, getting it dipped for 70 bucks :rock:

It will be a nice show piece. Make sure they plug the holes for the bushings or you made have some issues fitting new ones.

I mentioned that to him, he said if you have to you can sand it back a bit if needed. He didn't seem to think it would be an issue. Do you think I should call him and tell him to plug them?

Cheers pork chop :) Hows yours coming along? Chris I did end up ringing the chroming guy to plug the holes. I didn't wanna make it too complicated for him though, because he looks like over the years all the chemical has fumigated his head a bit if you know what I mean, lol.

Cheers pork chop :) Hows yours coming along? Chris I did end up ringing the chroming guy to plug the holes. I didn't wanna make it too complicated for him though, because he looks like over the years all the chemical has fumigated his head a bit if you know what I mean, lol.

:laugh::laugh: That makes since. If it's good chrome it will be hard to grind out. You may have to take it to a machine shop at have to bored to fit your new bushings correctly.

I got them to plug it chris thanks for the heads up:thumbsup: Just waiting for the part to get done and ill post pics :)

In the meanwhile I mounted up my speedo & tacho to get an idea of how they are going to look, just gotta make a set up for the oil/hi beam/neautral lights. And eventually maybe relocate the ignition switch.

Attachments

• DSC04676.jpg
    DSC04676.jpg
    221.4 KB · Views: 299
  • DSC04677.jpg
    DSC04677.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 338
  • DSC04678.jpg
    DSC04678.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 302
  • DSC04682.jpg
    DSC04682.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 296
  • DSC04684.jpg
    DSC04684.jpg
    252.6 KB · Views: 297
  • DSC04689.jpg
    DSC04689.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 300
Lol, actually the brake fluid reservoir is going Im not a fan of it myself...you are probably joking right :laugh: As far as the hand controls go they work great :thumbsup:

wasn't joking, I like the style. But I guess there are more options which would also look good :)

Nothing wrong with the more modern reservoir but I just wanna clean up the bars a bit. Maybe I can grow to like it, for now it just seems to look a bit unbalanced/messy.

Yeah, im going a bit overboard but im enjoying blinging this out, wait till I put on the rear chromed swingarm and wire wheel :D

Back