think its time to sell my "project" here in Central Florida...thoughts? or help?

Myke Nytemare

XS400 Enthusiast
Reaction score
So...after 2 moves in the last 2 years and ever increasing family and financial strain, I realize I am probably never getting to rebuild the XS.

The bike ran in 2016 and was good cosmetically (relatively fresh seat and painted tins/seat, electric starter) then I started tinkering, got rid of the electric starter, and bought a bunch of motogadget stuff (m-unit, wiring, m-lock, grips, m-gauge), some new handlebar controls, and some custom brackets/mounts from Two Hands Motorcycles in Germany. Also have a few other new parts like the headlight/ears that I picked up along the way.

I was almost halfway through the rewire (signals from switches to motogadget working, molex connectors and wiring terminating at the headlight, handlebar signals wired) and then had to abandon plans for family and moves over the last two years.

Is there anyone in Central Florida (I think NAPALMROLLER was a local but cant find the messages I exchanged with him) who has the time to help me finish the rewire and get the bike running? Or does anyone want to take it off my hands?

Looking for input as I plan to clear out the garage :-(

Back