What tires to buy?

blabla

XS400 Enthusiast
Reaction score

Attachments

• sdgdsgds.jpg
    sdgdsgds.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 631
Well, if you value looks over safety and handling, have at it. Installing wider tires, especially on the front, will make the bike slow to turn. Possibly even difficult to turn. Those retro look tires also offer retro handling, and that isn't a good thing. :eek:

Are you a hipster wanting to look cool while posing beside your bike and sipping a $10 soy latte, or are you interested in riding? :shrug:

I'll hop on this, as I'm going to need new tires next year...

I'm a rider - currently put 7500+ miles on the Buell, and am hoping to do at least half that on the Yam when I get it on the road next year, however, I'm hoping for some vintage style tires. Stock sizes, and widths, to fit under the fenders, but it'd be kinda neat to NOT have the new-age sport-bike style tread on them. I'm not planning on dragging a knee on a 30 HP UJM, so I'll save the high-priced sport tires for the Buell. Any ideas on some vintagey-looking new tires in stock 18/16inch sizes?

i have no idea man...its so hard to find a tire with the right dimensions that actually looks good

motorcycle-superstore.com or amazon...
tons of reviews on tires on there and when you find a tread u like google image the tires to see them on bikes...

seems like well over half the active members on this site have kenda challengers lol

yeah I've looked but its so hard to find the right size in something that look good. Im gonna check out Kenda challengers. Thanks!

Back