WTF???!!!!???!!!!

Mr. Arfstrom, I apologize for being so defensive. I've seen some people post some pretty rude things on here and I guess I thought that's what happened here. As for being a Marine, I want to thank you for your service!

I swapped the coils yesterday and the bike did not want to fire. So, I took the plugs out and held them against the heads and hit the start button. The good coil seemed to have decent spark but the "bad" coil seemed kind of weak. I changed out that coil and it did not help. Then I took Arfstrom's advice and cut just enough off the plug wire til I was at fresh loking wire and, voila, the spark looked better. Put some fresh gas in the tank and it pretty much fired right up. Then the throttle cable broke. :yikes: :( :banghead: :mad:

sorry I laughed at the last bit!

bit like the house of cards

sorry I laughed at the last bit!

bit like the house of cards

Oh Drewpy, that's only the half of it. When I started the post I was on the side of the road. I pushed/ coasted the bike probably around a mile and a half or so before the wife volunteered to hook the trailer to my truck and rescue me. Then on Saturday I got the wife and baby loaded in the truck, went to start it and *click* *click* *click.* Friggin battery was dead in it. Can't win for losin. :( :shrug:

Sounds like the Morton Salt logo. When It rains It Pours. Adversity builds Character. When things go wrong it's just another learning experience. So many Cliche's So little time. As far as dead batteries. I went to the garage the other day to drive our Lesbeater(Subaru) and the battery was dead. Nearly New Friggen car Dead Battey!!! Then it hit me. Rummaging thru the glove box 4 days prior turned on the dome light Never noticed for 3 or 4 days. Dumb Ass Pauly!!!!!

... Then on Saturday I got the wife and baby loaded in the truck, went to start it and *click* *click* *click.* Friggin battery was dead in it. Can't win for losin. :( :shrug:
... Adversity builds Character ... Then it hit me. Rummaging thru the glove box 4 days prior turned on the dome light Never noticed for 3 or 4 days. Dumb Ass Pauly!!!!!
If this keeps up, you fellas may have to start posting on this thread:

Back