Make Offer - xs 400 no title parting out guys this things mint

Dude i can definetly help you out i have all in great condition. The front fender has a crack in it but everything else is in great condition pm me with an offer buddy

That sound great! I am waiting on some payments from parts on a honda I am selling. Please hold for me and as soon as money comes in I will get ahold of you!!

Dude il make u a killer deal on the motor and its clean and mint and running i live in sherrard illinois

i'm looking for a rear brake master cylinder
sorry man this bike had both drums and the wheels are sold i have a running motor good wireing harness controls signals brake lights complete front end nice headlight frame but no title which sux because i wish i would not have to part it out if it was titled i would have a badass cafe!

bars and rear grab bar sold! still have complete front end a running motor and all signals and lights and a in very good condition wireing harness

Cool. I forgot you hang over there the most. Is a deal on the item I want. Let me know final price via UPS grd and we can then talk how to make money transfer....

I scraped those mine were bad too i have the headpipes but that probably doesnt help u out

Back