Xs360 petcock interchangeability

got20z

1977 XS360
Reaction score
My 1977 xs360 petcock is leaking. Do any of you know of any direct fit aftermarket options out there? Links, part numbers?
I'm not a fan of those overpriced K&L rebuild kits. I'm not too concerned about keeping the vacuum operated petcock. If so that's fine, if I can find something nice that is different that is also fine.
I have searched on here but all I found is older threads that come up to dead links or only discuss the xs400. That leads me to my next question. Are the XS360 and XS 400 petcocks the same? Maybe even other XS petcocks would be a direct fit so it would be easier to find an aftermarket solution.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Thanks for your post, Chris.

I measured it earlier and the caliper showed 46mm center to center on mounting holes.. Looks like that one may work on my tank. I will have to check other measurements tomorrow.

I'm watching a lot of them on ebay that say they will fit but don't give measurements... Those same sellers have a lot of bad feedback for advertising items to fit bikes and the items don't actually fit.

Thanks again.

I can confirm that the petcock that XSchris links, will fit on the square tank. I have the same tank on my 360. Even picked up mine from 2Fast Moto.

Back