1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS400.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Want an XS400.com t-shirt? Go to the store to order. Limited sizes and quantities available.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale - XS400RJ Parts for Sale - Newfoundland Canada

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by gbyamaha, May 29, 2018.

1. gbyamaha

gbyamaha XS400 Member

Hello everyone.
    I have a 1983 Seca that I am going to be parting out along with spare parts. The tank had a massive leak a few years back and the bike has been in the back of the garage for the past 5 years.

Drop me a message and perhaps we can arrange price/shipment. Shipping off the island can be pricey, but you can use Canada Post to estimate shipping costs (Postal Code A1N1Y3)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Here is my listing from our local Buy and Sell.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1983 Yamaha Seca XS400RJ. It was last on the road in 2012. The tank has a massive leak. The bike comes with a second tank that does not leak; but has been repaired in the past. I had planed on painting the other tank and putting the bike back on the road. However, after 5 years its unlikely I will bother. Carbs have been stored in my home since 2012 so there should be no issue with those.

Comes with:
    -Spare tank (Black in the photo).
    -Spare rims/tires
    -2 spare engines (Maxim engine).
    -Most other parts for a second Seca with the exception of a frame.
    -Some spare parts from a XS400 Maxim.

Attached Files:

2. RookieRider

RookieRider XS400 Enthusiast

What are the spare parts from the maxim,
    I'm loking for a speedometer, not too expensive if possible.

3. Jeff0133

Jeff0133 XS400 Junkie Top Contributor

Interested TCI and a set of carbs.

4. gbyamaha

gbyamaha XS400 Member

Unfortunately, I gave away all the Maxim only parts (speedo) when I scraped the bike.

5. gbyamaha

gbyamaha XS400 Member

I just want to apologize as my notices in my email from xs400.com are going directly to my deleted items. I will try to check back more often.

6. Henri

Henri XS400 New Member

Hello!
    Interested in the fuel tank if it's still around.

Where is the leaky one leaking from?

7. Lionheart1980

Lionheart1980 XS400 Member

Hey buddy, I'm from newfoundland! I was wondering do you still have the bike?!? Any parts left? Let me know soon. Thanks a bunch.

8. gbyamaha

gbyamaha XS400 Member

Lionheart, I have sent you a private message. Can you check it ASAP.