Wanted - BS34 Throttle shaft hardware or set of junk carbs.

rugbywarrior89

Need more time...
Reaction score
I am missing the plastic spacers that go between my butterfly seals and the e-clip on the throttle shaft. Anybody have any or know where to get them?

I'm thinking about grabbing a set of PWK carbs from MikesXS, if I do that I'd be happy to take apart my 34's for you.

Bought new carbs. Still interested? I'd be willing to part with the complete carbs, they ran perfect after I serviced them last spring.

As much as I would love a spare set of carbs, I can't really afford a $100 set of good carbs for a $3 spacer. I was hoping to get a cheap junk set. I couldn't go more than $40. If meelas wants to give you a better offer (which he should), then by all means go for it. Thanks for the offer though.:bike:

Not to mention I feel like it's some sort of sacrilege to part out a good set of carbs these days.:)

I'd do $50 and meet you halfway, you aren't too far. You could just throw them on and drive :) Keep your old set as a spare.

I could do that. Just to be clear, they are off a SOHC right because I think the DOHC has a slighter different distance between intakes. Are you available this afternoon?

They are from an 81 SOHC. Have the nice JBM diaphragms, put em in last year.

I'll be at the Indians game in a few hours, but I'm free all day tomorrow and sunday.

I've got a busy day tomorrow so the earliest possible time would be best like 8am-ish. If you're near downtown, we could meet say get-go in Fairlawn. (77 & 18). What do you think?

Back