Compatible Parts for different xs400 models

nope the inch is what you get :laugh:

but it's enough, just give it a try and if it doesn't work, walk away and try again later. That always works really well with me

I know what you mean. Frustration can sink in quickly while working with carbs. I know all too well. BUT I got the carbs out much more easily this time. I loosened the air box and then got even more play when I took the bolts out of the rear fender (allowed the air box to move just a little more). Taking them out was never the worst part but I still think it will be much easier reassembling with the extra space. Thanks for the tips.

BCven you should be able to sell your old tank pretty easily here on the site,they`re always a part that's in demand.It did look good on your bike though I must say.

Yeah, it did look good and it has a pretty new paint job, too! I hope I'm not disappointed with the looks of the new one, but from what I've seen on other originals, it will look just as good. I'll plan on selling the tank on here or Craigslist. I'll definitely post it here first though. I think the "Screamin' Eagle" tank will make somebody very happy. That reminds me... I guess I'll have to rename the bike without it's signature eagle head...

... I guess I'll have to rename the bike without it's signature eagle head...
You can always get a couple of new decals - maybe not these, exactly, but you get the idea ... :wink2:

Attachments

• Screaming T.jpg
    Screaming T.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 253
Back