Dystopian Cafe Racer Project

Ok went thru whole bike and redid any bad connectors or put electrical tape around anything i thought mght touch the frame. No longer blows main fuse but now estart doesnt work. :). A least thats progress...

Also the headlight doesnt work now, which may be related since the starter wire is jumped into the headlight's fuse circuit.

When I inspected the light it had the green and black wires cut and spliced in reverse, black to green, and green to black, also it had a wire coming directly from the ignition "on" into the yellow and in the other yellow it had one of the blue wires.

I put them back where they were supposed to be but I think that it doesnt work now due to whatever reason they were put like that in the first place. What could they have been trying to achieve?

Last edited:
Welcome back to the utopian sanctuary of the forum! Better hurry up and finish this before this world starts looking like 'The Road Warrior' for real.

:thumbsup:well i love your idea. second dont be intimidated to do major mods yourself. i have never done s major build either until i just said screw it and tried. mine isnt done yet but alot closer to where i want it. every screw turned, cut made or idea was mine. now with that being said you made the best first step, consulting the experts and fellow enthusiasts on this site. there is a unmeasurable wealth of information, experience, blood spilled, beers drank, and hard lessond learned by the people on this site. so i say keep your eyes on the prize and dont compromise in your vision.

Attachments

• 20140913_162413.jpg
    20140913_162413.jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 232
  • IMG_20150607_164733_nopm_.jpg
    IMG_20150607_164733_nopm_.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 232
Back