Finally on the road, pics

bikerbob

XS400 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally got a bike on the road. Only riding to and from work so far, a mile each way. Needs jetted for the open pipes and the pods it will eventually have. Here it is.......
full

And the seat pan I made..........
full

I can't remember if it was Krylon or Rustoleum but it was a gray self etching primer and an acrylic flat black.

Looks great man! I like the look of it, bro. I think you could probably pick up some random side covers to. That'd really pull it together.

I like it. Is the taillight under the seat? Side covers would be cool...maybe similar to your seat pan with some holes of various sizes, starting as large as the one on your headlight bracket and progressively getting smaller as you go back, in a tapered scallop pattern? It would keep the Mad Max theme going and the pattern would make it a little retro. Just my thought, it's your bike enjoy.

I have been thinking about flat blacking the stock side covers, or coming up with something else. But I may not do anything as this bike is more of a test bed and something to ride until I get the other one hardtailed. So, I'll probably from here stick with stuff that I can use on the hardtail. I'll keep my mind open to anything that doesn't cost though!!! This thing is fun and gets attention.

"I like it. Is the taillight under the seat? Side covers would be cool...maybe similar to your seat pan with some holes of various sizes, starting as large as the one on your headlight bracket and progressively getting smaller as you go back, in a tapered scallop pattern? It would keep the Mad Max theme going and the pattern would make it a little retro. Just my thought, it's your bike enjoy."
i screwed up, thas why its copy pasted. lol

the man likes his speed holes. man your quite a saint arent you? get it? saint - holy -HOLEY. thanks, im here till thursday!

Volcom- you may call me Saint Daddio and yeah I love speed holes...used to drill out everything, might do that with this new project too...maybe I will name it Saint Swiss Cheese.

Naw, it's like Ford suing Ferrari for using the logo F150 for their new open wheel car. So, Ferrari changed it to F150th Italia. You said Swiss Cheese and Holey. I hanged it to Saint Swiss Cheese...But I will give you name credit if I go crazy on the holes - HAHAHAHA

Back