First time customizing.......HELP ????

fhartman

XS400 New Member
Reaction score
I recently got an xs 400 in trade for a car that I had. Instead of selling it I decided to customize it for myself. Here is the problem that I have. I am about finished with what I want the bike to become, however I am try to find a set of forks for it. I want a set that is 42 inches from the top of the triple tree to the fork nuts. The problem is everything I find is so expensive. Is there a stock set of forks(even if from a different bike) that I can use. I cant weld and wouldn't have a clue how to fabricate something like this. I would prefer something that I could bolt into the existing triple tree since I don't want to rake it out, just raise the front end up. A standard set of forks are only 30 inches measured the same way.:confused:and:banghead:

2eightcustoms thanks for the lead am checking it out now. So you know they are still in business you just have to google the and they come right up.

2eightcustoms thanks for the lead I will check it out I was hoping for something I could just bolt in with out having to rebuild it but if that's not in the cards maybe I can get my brother to help me with the fork rebuild.

Back