Group ride this summer around southern indiana, who's in

o yeah riding bro on the way down. or is it a riding gal? the gilr leads me to believe year a girl. any corrections? i dont wanna address you as man when it should be mam or visa-versa. lol

lol No Volcom, Im a dude, its a combanation of my last name and a Yamaha R1 I used to own. But we are going to have to do some riding! I have to get my bike finished thats for sure.

haha ok. tryin not to step on any toes. lol im in the same boat. i gotta lot of work on my engine to do. thats the hardest part in the grand scheme of things. and i gotta get my M class. lol

damn... thats harsh. lol i was actually hoping there would be another girl on the trip besides HT, she seems to be PMSing right now, kinda moody. lol right back atcha buddy!!

just a reminder, june 10-12. unable to get the gym overnight. Could do a camp ground thing. everyone still want to do a weekend or just a day ride.???

i might have to back out. i wont have the money to get the title transfer and new tires i need for the trip. if there is another one at the end of the summer, ill be there no problem. sorry guys. but if i happen upon a couple hundred buck in the next few months, ill let you guys know!

I'd be in to riding this summer however I am in the military stationed at Scott AFB, IL so getting time off for me isn't as easy as for most. I am going through a medical separtation and I don't know when my final day in the service will be. If the ride is at the end of June or in July I'd definately be in.

I'd love to be a part of this, however I am in the Air Force and it's a little harder for me to get off of work than most. I am getting out of the military soon but I don't have a final out date yet. I am thinking that I could do this if it is at the end of June or in July sometime.

I'd love to be a part of this, however I am in the Air Force and it's a little harder for me to get off of work than most. I am getting out of the military soon but I don't have a final out date yet. I am thinking that I could do this if it is at the end of June or in July sometime.

sorry I posted this twice, it didn't show up the first time.

Kinda digging up the threat, but now that someone has done it..

Is there someone in Hawaii this summer? Or maybe living there permanently?

Back