My 1981 xs400H special 2

nfriday

XS400 Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've been getting wonderful help from all of you and just wanted to post a quick thread about me and my bike. I'd also LOVE to see pics of everyone else's so throw them up here!

My is Neil and I am from chilly Michigan (where most of my troubles have come from, but that's another story). I bought this bike about 3 years ago. It is my first bike and I picked it up for $800. Engine is solid, good compression, new wiring harness, so all the basics were good, just needed a thorough carb clean. I am using it as a learning bike. So I have done a lot of different things to it. Just wanted to get familiar with bikes. I am beyond happy with my purchase and I will always keep this bike. If there are any questions for me go ahead and ask! Thanks everyone!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    244.3 KB · Views: 278
Thanks a lot. An I have them but they are a little messed up. One is cracked and the other is deformed a little. Trying to think of a solution. I was thinking maybe some chrome ones. Or just going without and running some pod filters. But I have read horror stories on that with the rejetting

Back