I dont think you can static time with the Pamco, or any electronic ignition. Honestly cant even remember. The way the Pamco comes from the box, you should be able to get the left side perfect timed at 1200rpm. Then move on to the right side. I had to adjust for the right side on mine which involved moving both pickup boards closer together.

I dont think you can static time with the Pamco, or any electronic ignition. Honestly cant even remember. The way the Pamco comes from the box, you should be able to get the left side perfect timed at 1200rpm. Then move on to the right side. I had to adjust for the right side on mine which involved moving both pickup boards closer together.

Same as point. Just clip the clip to the the coil, is how it was explained to me.

It fired up fine before. When I took it out to clean the mechinal advancer. Hasn' fired up since and now has week spark one side and no spark on the other

I finally found this vidoe on how ti static time a elecetronic ignition. Put together the same wiring with scrap.

Back