domains

Banned
Reaction score
Why does this piece of shit flash on one side and otherside no flash

new bulbs

pls explain this bull shit

On a car if one side does not flash its a burnt bulb

why does it not flash if no burnt bulbs

low battery voltage, if battery voltage is good, bad flasher most likely problem, if one side not lighting at all, wiring problem

Why the fuck does it flash on one side and just light up on other side without flashing for fuck sakes.

If you dont fix problem il kick the shit out of this failed piece of shit

In your other thread you said the bike was dropped, and that makes me think that the internal ground in one of the signal stems is bad. Hook up the wire in the center of each of the stems directly to power and fiddle with them: whichever does not stay on the whole time has a bad ground and may need to be replaced.

Swearing at us won't endear you to us. No need for that.
Check for bad connections in the wiring as well as bad grounds on the side that won't flash.
And we can't fix it, we can just help you fix it, so kick it if you want it's your bike.
Leo

Swearing at us won't endear you to us. No need for that.
Check for bad connections in the wiring as well as bad grounds on the side that won't flash.
And we can't fix it, we can just help you fix it, so kick it if you want it's your bike.
Leo

+1

What a maroon. :shrug:

Enough with the attitude. We understand you're frustrated with your bike, but you're coming off as jerk and a crybaby. The turn signal circuit is not that complicated. Download a wiring diagram and manual and get a multimeter and learn how to use it.

why the fuck does it flash on one side and just light up on other side without flashing for fuck sakes.

If you dont fix problem il kick the shit out of this failed piece of shit

BAD FLASHER go buy a new 552 flasher check that both bulbs on non-blinking side are correct wattage might not be getting FLASHER hot enough to operate correctly, after that check the FLASHER

Last edited:
Had a few beers other night(just messing around)

After it fell i took off bulb to see if it was burnt and slipped out of my hand and popped 2 of them on the floor. Dealer only had smaller bulbs that fit but not sure on voltage.

could different voltage of bulbs be a issue? whats the wattage of theses bulbs i see no readings on them.

If its the flasher.. where is it located? guess i can play by ear and find it...

Cool you edited your post at same time I posted this... could be just the bulbs not jumping points in flasher..

hope so

you need 1156 bulbs 23/27 watt bulbs take the bulbs out of the side that works and switch them with the other side ... problem move? get right bulbs doesn't move replace flasher under gas tank by horn

Last edited:
Thx man... il go bulb shopping tomorrow, have a feeling they will be hard to find checked 2 places so far might have to order from dealer.

Back